- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Manage and supervise the daily activities of the technical team for MEP work (Mechanical, Electrical & plumbing work).
- Manage all required of MEP operations related to Electrical LV networks, lighting systems, elevators, escalators, water pumps, lift stations, infrastructure networks, HVAC systems (DX systems), water treatment systems, swimming pools water fountains… ext
- Ensure that service providers is committed to maintenance and repair of equipment as per the PPM “Planned Preventive Maintenance”
- Ensure that service providers are Responding to all reactive maintenance requests within the specified Service Level Agreements and operational policies.
- Ensures that Planned Preventative Maintenance tasks are carried out in accordance with the schedule, frequency and task lists and provides reports on any works required thereafter.
- Carries out site inspection on a random basis to monitor the benchmark of work and schedule by using the MEP checklists.
- Carries out routine inspections for the tasks accomplished by Service providers.
- Ensures that both the quality and the quantity of the Tasks are in line with Service Level Agreements/KPIs.
- Promotes a safe work environment and proper use of Personal Protective Equipment.
- Validate quotations and variation orders
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management Recreational Facilities and Services
About this Company
Welcome to the world of Emaar
See all Careers and Jobs at Emaar
WHO WE ARE
Emaar Misr for Development S.A.E is the wholly-owned subsidiary of the UAE-based Emaar Properties PJSC; the pioneer of master-planned communities since its inception in 1997. It is listed on the Dubai Financial...