- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Preferred
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 25% travel
About the Job
- Schedule appointments and visit existing customers to review product needs and determining other sales opportunities.·
- Target new sales leads and schedule appointments to visit.
- Create and implement a sales strategy that makes sure you meet personal sales goals, as well as those set in place by the company.
- Build and maintain relationships with new and existing customers by frequently follow-up through other visits or via Phone.
- Maintain records of all sales, customers, corporate accounts and build a strong database to rely on and ensure to update the whole company database.
- Identify new sales channels, opportunities and markets to maximize the sales revenues.
- Provide weekly reports to the direct manager showing the sales performance, a number of visits, closed deals, Etc.
- Provide daily reports regarding the daily visits to the direct manager.
- Have a good awareness of the competitors and market updates.
- Provide solutions, support and development plans for the sales system and strategies.
1 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least