- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Administrating of Cisco routers, Firewall (Cisco ASA/Fortinet), Network Switches and Wireless devices.
- Maintain LAN/WAN, Internet/Data line, VPN, Network Planning & Implementation.
- Monitor network usage and security
- Creating policies, traffic shaping, user management, controlling users for internet access, bandwidth usage Reporting.
- Content filtering and website filtering
- Manage and Administrate Load Balancer/PEPLINK device/WAF network devices
- Undertake routine preventive measures and implement and implement maintain and monitor network security
- Install and maintain network services, equipment and various devices
- Install , Manage and Administrate servers which includes both physical and Virtual environment (VMWare).
- Server configuration/hardening/upgrade
- Manage Domain controller, Microsoft Exchange server, Symantec Messaging Gateway (SMG), Kaspersky Enterprise Antivirus
- Applying OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis and upgrade administrative tools and utilities. Configure / Add new services as required
- User and group management, Access restrictions, Security , Shared folder and permissions
- Responsible for LAN/WAN related activities including performance monitoring and monitoring Remote users
More than 4 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
Universal Payment Services - a Kuwait-Saudi partnership with a capital of 50 million USD - is one of the leaders in transaction processing and offers international, top-notch electronic transaction processing services through high speed, robust electronic information network....
See all Careers and Jobs at Universal Payment Services