- Experience Needed:
- 6 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Review, analyze and comments for monthly management reporting package and Financials.
- Preparation of rolling financial forecast its analysis with budget, actual and prior periods. Preparation of annual budgets and monthly cost center wise analysis and reporting of variances
- Managing budgets based on authority levels and limits and taking necessary actions to control and reduce cost.
- Support month-end closing by ensuring that all expenses and provisions are booked to appropriate Accounts.
- Preparation of monthly Management Accounts and performance measurement reports.
- Gathering budget proposals from departments and compilation of Master Budget.
- Implementation, Monitoring and Control of Budgets through timely reporting and meeting with departmental heads
- Preparation of variance analysis reports and investigating the reason for cost control purpose and to make recommendations.
- Participate in the creation of cost sheet and its updates.
- Review monthly manufacturing cost.
- Other reporting requirements as advised from time to time.
6 to 8 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
FMCG Food and Beverage Production
About this Company
Green Valley Considered one of the largest growers and exporters of peanut in the country.
See all Careers and Jobs at Green Valley Group
Green Valley is responsible for Sourcing of the Peanuts in the highest quality for its own Processing and for Raw supply to the European Market.
Green Valley has the latest...