- Experience Needed:
- 10 to 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- To be fully responsible for the day-to-day running of the Accounting and Costing departments in all its aspects, ensuring that all company controls, policies, procedures and Delegation of
- Authority is implemented at all levels and reviewed on a regular basis and make recommendations to improve, update and maintain strict financial control of the business.
Principles and Accountabilities:
- Strategic (Financial results)
- Plan, organize, direct and control all activities related to finance and costing within the business, in order to achieve pre-set financial targets, whilst ensuring that all company accounting procedures are followed.
- Prepare any pre-audit –internal/external requirements.
- Oversee, review, and adhere to the budgets for each business department
- Assist in company-wide budgetary planning
- Ensure that all of the company's financial practices are in line in statutory regulations and legislation
- Analyze the financial climate and market trends to assist senior executives in creating strategic plans for the future
- Operational (Internal process)
- Ensure the implementation of company policy and procedures.
- Ensure the implementation of accounting standards within all financial reporting.
- Interpret complex financial information and provide updates and information as needed
- Monitor cash flow, accounts, and other financial transactions
- Safeguard company assets and ensure that insurance policies are applied.
- Review periodical Financial Statements.
- Prepare official reports on a monthly and annual basis
- Create and maintain relationships with service providers and contractors, including banking institutions and accountants
- Update and implement financial policies and procedures
- Maintain a policy manual for the finance department
- Monitor and review business process and flow to ensure smooth operation and processes are there and update it if required.
- Monitor and review conversion processes from manual to automate all applicable transactions and processes if required.
- Act as the main point of contact with external auditors and provide them with all required information.
Talent & Value (people)
- Communicate and develop a strong team with a strong second line with leadership potentials.
- Work closely with the HR team to ensure all team members and leaders are well trained.
- Communicate the business needs with the HR Manager to address the training programs needed to meet the business needs.
- Promote team Training & Development by encouraging the participation of management and team.
- Identify team’s strengths and proper development needs by conducting objective performance appraisals and providing coaching and feedback for the departments’ heads in the factory.
- Develop the on the job training culture in his department.
- Implements and promotes the company’s performance appraisal process.
Customer Satisfaction (internal and external)
- Ensure that communication is flowing effectively with all the company’s departments.
- Ensure that all the employees in his departments know their role in the customer satisfaction process.
10 to 15 years
Not Specified at least
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent mathematical skills
- Leadership skills
- Management experience; integrity; honesty
- Understanding of data privacy standards
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal; thorough understanding of Business principles and practices
- Superior attention to detail
- Analytical skills
Education and Experience
- Retail Experience is a must
- Advanced degree in accounting, business, finance, or a related field.
- Experience from 10-15 years ( 3 years as a financial Manager )