- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Males Only
About the Job
- Receiving tender requests from client
- Handling all technical communication design with client to ensure all tender documents are completed
- Reviewing inquiry documents (specifications, vendor, list, drawing, terms, conditions) before sending to the suppliers
- Perform quantity surveying & review all project calculation whenever needed .
- Sending Request for quotations to manufacturers & suppliers.
- Following up with suppliers to make sure they sent the right offers in requested time
- Reviewing supplier's quotation and perform technical & financial evaluation
- Preparing technical offers & financial offers
- Preparing cost estimation of project compiling the cost of materials, manpower, equipment, overheads etc. required for the execution of the project
- Send offers / tenders to clients and following up with them on the status regularly
- Performing quarterly analysis on which tenders are awarded to the company and feedback to the costing strategy.
- Hand over all technical & commercial documents for awarded projects to technical support department.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Engineering Services