- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Participate in reviewing and preparing tax returns for all taxes including Corporate Tax, Payroll Tax, Sales Tax and any other applicable taxes.
- Participate in preforming the tax inspection process.
- Be familiar with the tax consulting process and the professionalism necessary for the effective diagnosis, solution, development and implementation of clients' tax needs.
- Concentrate efforts on a variety of international compliance, research, consulting and planning issues.
- Advise foreign multinational companies on the tax implications of their operations in Egypt.
- Draft and delivery of proposals for engagements, timely and quality delivery of services to exceed the expectations of our clients.
- Oversee tax research projects for clients in diverse industries
- Participate in engagements requiring tax analysis for a variety of entities and their affiliates.
- Research and analyze a wide range of tax issues such as deferred tax liability issues and tax implications of financing techniques.
- Establish and maintain strong network across other services within the Firm and is knowledgeable about the range of services offered by the Firm.
- Recognize and communicate opportunities to sell "add-on" work to client and contribute to a positive team attitude.
- Coach and develop Junior staff and provide them with performance feedback and career guidance.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Accounting and Auditing Services
About this Company
A story that matters
See all Careers and Jobs at Deloitte
We believe that we’re only as good as the good we do.
All the facts and figures that talk to our size and diversity and years of history, as notable and important as they may be, are secondary to the truest measure of Deloitte: the...