- Experience Needed:
- More than 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Develop Data Models designed by the Architects to extract and integrate data from various source systems with process documentation.
- Execute ETL performance tuning and data integration maintenance.
- Perform root cause analysis on all processes and resolve all production issues and validate all data and perform routine tests on databases.
- Data cleansing and other ETL-related activities.
- Create reports to provide data analysis that fits for business needs and drives business decisions.
- Responsible for documenting Business Intelligence (BI) subject areas and integration processes
- Develop and perform tests on all ETL codes for system data and analyze all data and design all data mapping techniques for all data models in systems.
- Gather Business requirements from business users from different business areas
- Perform tests and validate all data flows and prepare all ETL processes according to business requirements and incorporate all business requirements into all design specifications.
- Implement all ETL procedures for all new projects and maintain effective awareness of all production activities according to required standards.
More than 6 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
- Excellent Knowledge in ETL , Data Profiling , Data Warehousing and Data Visualization is a must
- Hands on experience with Oracle SQL and PL/SQL is a must
- Dimensional Modeling Experience is a must
- Experience pulling data from a variety of data source types is a must
- Hands on experience with ETL tools (Ex. ODI , Data stage) is a must
- Hands on experience with Reporting tools (Ex. SAP BO , Tableau, Qlikview) is a must
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- 6+ years of experience working in the Business Intelligence field.
- Ability to learn and implement new and different techniques.
- Working in international, distributed team.
- Project Management skills.
- Customer Management skills
- Ability to work and deliver in a dynamic agile environment.
About this Company
We are one of the world's largest telecommunications companies providing a wide range of services including voice, messaging and data across mobile and fixed networks.
See all Careers and Jobs at Vodafone