- Experience Needed:
- 8 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Medical Insurance + Bonus
About the Job
- The E-Commerce Manager will develop and carry out strategic online marketing plans.
- Involved with the company website, particularly e-commerce, sales, advertising, and content elements.
- The E-commerce manager will be in charge of the e-commerce division and report to upper management.
- Optimize the customer journey on the company's website, based on a data-driven model that incorporates key performance metrics and site analytics, continuous feedback from customers and business stakeholders, and competitive analysis.
- Optimizes storefront financial targets including customer, and other KPIs as well as conversion, customer satisfaction, and other website metrics.
- Manages ongoing prioritization, scope, dependencies, risks and all elements of successful delivery of the customer experience on the website, apps, and other fronts.
- Collaborates with marketing and other business partners to build detailed roadmaps, project briefs, requirements, and user stories, ensuring clear communication and alignment across all business, product, design, UX and development.
- This role will increase consumer engagement and conversion using all available levers.
- Responsible for owning the testing cadence, including, but not limited to, on-site tests and conversion funnel optimization.
- Develop, implement, and/or optimize effective online campaigns, digital marketing, and social media strategies that drive traffic, increase conversion and expand sales both online and offline.
- Plan and manage the digital marketing budget, continuously evaluating and improving return on investment. Oversee digital marketing strategy for owned, earned, and paid channels.
- Build, manage, and maintain relationships with third parties, vendors, and online partners. Keep up to date with evolving online media and technology trends, and explore new and effective products that will improve the site experience and generate revenue and profits.
8 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Internet/E-commerce Luxury Goods and Jewelry
About this Company
the Bullion Trading Center (BTC) is the leading bullion trading and gold refining company in Egypt and the Middle East which specializes in bars and coins of various precious metals including gold, silver, and platinum. An affiliate of Egypt Gold Group, BTC, was founded with...
See all Careers and Jobs at BTC-Egypt Gold