- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Determine that the facility has the machinery, components and supplies needed to efficiently and safely operate. They review any engineering changes that impact material or supplier, to adjust stocks accordingly.
- Choosing the appropriate suppliers to purchase from
- Negotiate sales agreements to purchase the required products, award contracts to the vendors, and continue to administer these contracts throughout the relationship.
- Managing supplier performance in terms of quality, cost, delivery, and responsiveness, Review suppliers, and launch improvement programs where required.
- Procurement Engineers must always be thinking of ways to eliminate waste and variability in the supply chain.
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Paper and Forest Products