- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
A Day in the Life of an Ops Manager involves:
- Leading and managing 3-4 direct reports and 300+indirect reports.
- Diving into data to identify the root of a problem and solving it (no matter how large or small the scale)
- Managing workflow, escalations and effectively delegating across your leadership team.
- Driving the creation of staffing plans, schedules, quality/process change initiatives, and Lean/Kaizen activities in our fast paced environment.
- Ensuring the development of your direct and indirect reports as you continue to raise the bar on talent.
- Being prepared to jump on a call and present to senior leadership at a moment’s notice.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
We connect people and products – opening up a world of possibility. From bracelets and backpacks to tablets and toy cars – we give you access to everything you need and want. Our range is unparalleled, and our prices unbeatable.
See all Careers and Jobs at Souq.com, An Amazon Company
Driven by smart technology,...