- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Define and guide the region brand strategy consistent with the international brand positioning and the country’s priorities to contribute to continued growth of the brand and the consumer relationship.
- Define the strategic directions and the 3-year marketing plan for Garnier, guide portfolio priorities (new launches, pillar products’ renewal and animation of core catalogue)
- Steer the collection and analysis of consumer and market insights, share findings with the zone to ensure the consistency of new product development with the country’s needs
- Take ownership of international launches and create the right angle of attack locally to build 360 integrated, engaging consumer brand experiences locally with a perfect on-time execution, with localization of content when needed
- Supervise the entire development process and the respect of deadlines
- Build and follow up on the execution of the ecom marketing plan in line with the CPD EKAM
- Manage the budget (sales forecast; brand’s pricing strategy, A&P build up and follow up)
- Lead the marketing mix strategies (IMC/360/Digital/Retail) and the adaptation of communication (imagery, digital, point of sales)
- Create and follow up on digital strategy (social and pure media), ensuring the performance
- Mobilize other departments (sales, logistic, education, etc. ) and partner agencies to develop a broader business strategy
- Define clear messages to present to top management and accompany the teams in the preparation of meetings
- Build, develop and manage your team, train them and develop their marketing expertise and know-how
Specific to selective divisions:
- Develop a collaborative working relationship with Zone Marketing and Influence decisions for Business Needs.
- Communicate regularly with Zone marketing on International projects to ensure smooth implementation.
- Own the brand patrimony, guarantee the brand identity: ensure that all actions are in line with the sense of purpose while nourishing the brand
- Translate the brand’s sense of purpose into consumer story for Consumer Touch points
- Translate Brand Equity on-ground through breakthrough touchpoints for all categories.
- Build, develop and manage your team, in line with L’Oreal simplicity values. Promoting a working environment of cooperation, entrepreneurship, engagement and enablement.
- Integrates sustainability and business ethics in all decision making, and influences teams in that direction
- Inspire, lead and build a winning marketing activation team in GCC
More than 7 years
Not Specified at least
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- Strong brand DNA and product knowledge
- 7+ years of successful experience in marketing - Essential
- Arabic Speaking – Plus Point and Preferred
- FMCG background Essential – min 4 years
- GCC Experience - Preferred
- Marketing Role Minimum as Senior Product Manager / MM
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Acts / leads with human sensitivity
- Displays sensitivity to our “métier”
- Demonstrates entrepreneurship
- Innovates • Achieves results, with integrity
- Manages complexity
- Interacts effectively
- Right balance of strategic approach/analytical skills along with creativity and innovation.
- Activation Expertise and attention to detail and ability to translate Brand big idea to local channels / platforms / Countries in GCC
About this Company
L’Oréal is richly endowed with a portfolio of international brands that is unique in the world and that covers all the lines of cosmetics and responds to the diverse needs of consumers the world over:
See all Careers and Jobs at L'Oréal
-Professional products (L'Oréal Professionnel, Redken,...