- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Implement the functional and nonfunctional requirements for the automation, integration and digital transformation business requirements.
- Implement wide-scale new digital technologies, Omni Channels, Social Media customer server platforms, analytics and robotics, self-services and IVR technologies.
- Assure the quality of deliverables before submission to the production environment by executing the provided UAT plans.
- Assists with troubleshooting and offer support to internal representatives.
- Participate in building required Technical Documentation, Users Manuals, Training Materials for any new/existing implementations.
Business As usual
- Deliver on time all the assigned development and integration tasks as per the business plans.
- Deliver a high-quality code snippet with minimal defects based on the agreed naming conventions and code quality standards.
- Provide ongoing maintenance, support, and enhancements in existing systems and platforms.
More than 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Raya Contact Center is a world-class Business Process Outsourcing Service Provider offering contact center services, back office services, inside sales channel management and professional services. Raya Contact Center with its Call Center services caters to clients, including...
See all Careers and Jobs at Raya Contact Center