- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Studying Tenders to understand the nature of Project and Contract.
- Reviewing provided Contract, BOQ, Drawings and Specifications for the new Projects.
- Preparing the technical submittals, shop drawings and as built drawings.
- Coordinating shop drawings between structural, architecture and all other disciplines.
- Performing and reviewing all quantity surveying tasks.
- Follow-up all projects activities according to time schedule of each project.
- Performing all Quantity Surveying tasks
- Negotiating the technical and financial issues of the offers received from suppliers,
manufacturers and subcontractor.
- Prepare technical proposals by reviewing tender documents/ drawings, prepare technical offers & put estimating costs of by coordinating with vendors/subcontractors, offers
- Providing all required Mechanical calculations.
- Prepare Bill of Quantities of materials and Supplies
- Prepare material submittals for selection
- Evaluates HVAC systems, products, components & applications by applying design knowledge.
3 to 7 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office