- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Maintain detailed company records
- Create documentation requested by all Logistics Team
- Collect, scan and upload documents following set procedures
- Take charge of all document identification, classification, and filing
- Create reports showing supply and shipping routes, cost analysis, and other supply chain data.
- Make suggestions to all staff members involved in the supply chain to find ways to reduce costs and increase company profits.
- Collect data on every step of the supply chain, from receipt to delivery, and maintain databases to safely store information.
- Recommend process improvements to ensure 100% accuracy & compliance within file processing responsibilities; recommend corrective solutions to Import team members as appropriate
1 to 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Apparel and Fashion
About this Company
- Femex for Import story began with a simple agreement between two businessmen: Mr. Ahmed EL- Hefny from Egypt and Mr. Gabrielle Ferneni from Lebanon by establishing Femex for Import in 2009 and is based in Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at Femex Egypt
- The company started the business by acquiring...