- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
2,000 to 3,000 EGP per month
About the Job
EgyGamer is seeking a detail-oriented team player with exceptional judgment to manage listings and grow sales on eBay, Souq, jumia and other online marketplaces.
The E-Commerce Marketplace Specialist time will be
- Spent managing EgyGamer listings and inventory for all third-party online marketplaces. This position will be responsible for managing listings, optimizing product visibility, researching new opportunities, analyzing data and growing marketplace opportunities.
- Manage inventory on eBay and Souq and other online marketplaces
- Create, manage, and optimize listings for all marketplaces
- Coordinate marketing for all online marketplaces, including promotional opportunities, pricing optimization, content creation (guides, banners, HTML templates, and email)
- Research and identify new marketplaces, including logistical needs and pricing
- Establish EgyGamer as a seller in new online marketplaces
- Monitor competitive listings and EgyGamer product pricing on all marketplaces
- Review customer feedback and marketplace health, updating processes as needed
- Maintain detailed understanding of the mechanics of all backend tools, processes and systems
- Consistently monitor and understand competitive pricing landscapes
- Monitor, analyze and report on marketplace metrics and sales
1 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Games Entertainment Internet/E-commerce
About this Company
EgyGamer was founded in 2008, from our personal love for Video Games. Started as a small side-line business.
See all Careers and Jobs at EgyGamer
EgyGamer's Founder was obsessed with video games and a good follower of everything that related to this World.
EgyGamer started by simple idea and not...