- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- We are looking for a Public Relations (PR) manager to organize and oversee PR activities and ensure effective communication with stakeholders, media and the public.
- As a PR Officer, you should be an organized and cool-tempered professional who is able to handle a crisis.
- We expect you to have a creative mind and excellent communication skills.
- If you are also confident in your public speaking and project management abilities, we’d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to cultivate a positive company image.
- Develop PR campaigns and media relations strategies.
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. marketing) and maintain open communication with senior management.
- Edit and update promotional material and publications (brochures, videos, social media posts etc.).
- Prepare and distribute press releases.
- Organize PR events and serve as the company’s spokesperson.
- Seek opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising.
- Prepare and submit PR reports.
- Manage PR issues.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Real Estate/Property Management