- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Creation of content which meets our customer standards
- Develop and deliver social media optimization (SMO).
- Stay current with social media trends and best practices.
- Research opportunities for new social marketing platforms and select adapt current Process to fit client needs.
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Review and approve content on a daily basis.
- Design digital media campaigns aligned with business goals
- Coordinate the creation of digital content (e.g. website, )
- Maintain a strong online company voice through social media
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Property Today is a full-service, luxury real estate brokerage and lifestyle company representing clients worldwide in a broad spectrum of classes, including residential, new development, resort real estate, residential leasing and luxury vacation rentals.
See all Careers and Jobs at property today egypt