- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Roles & Responsibilities
- Maintain relationships with different customers or accounts.
- Prepare and manage account plans
- Participate in Pipeline (opportunities and leads) meetings and share knowledge and progress about designated accounts.
- Responsible for the generation of targeted or assigned revenue for Infofort as per the annual financial goals.
- Responsible for leading the proposal delivery plan.
- Responsible for reviewing financial proposals.
- Coordinating the development of the terms and conditions for the customer engagements by working with different departments.
- Ensures optimal management of the leads and opportunities and ensures the updated information about the overall sales pipeline of the company.
- Manages the CRM system to conduct business with clients already existing in the portfolio.
- Responsible for the identification of new opportunities within existing accounts to retain client-account manager relationship.
- Identify and provide solutions of any conflicts that arise with the client during the project.
- As required, act as a liaison between the clients and the Service Lines at Infofort.
- Lead the development of the financial proposals by coordinating with the Service Lines.
- Assists in performing business development performance of Infofort and should provide appropriate suggestions if the performance is suboptimal.
- Responsible for the execution of Infofort Business Development strategy. Would also provide assistance in the improvement of the overall strategy.
- Responsible for the formulation of white papers and case studies, also responsible for innovative ideas for the betterment of Business Development.
- Lead and develop the marketing material for Infofort services and products. Liaison with service lines to get the technical information to finalize the marketing material.
- Should engage in self-learning to acquire new knowledge & skills for effective marketing, business development and sales management.
- Closely work with service lines and operational departments such as finance, HR, logistics and procurement to fulfill all the business development department commitments.
- Help and support the service line delivery teams in completing the sold work. Also help in getting the final payments from the customers on engagements based on agreed terms and conditions.
- Maintains the product and service portfolio and offerings for Infofort.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Logistics and Supply Chain Package/Freight Delivery
About this Company
Aramex has rapidly grown into a global brand, recognized for its customized services and innovative products. Listed on the Dubai Financial Market (DFM) and based in the UAE, Aramex is centrally located at the crossroads between East and West, which allows us to provide...
See all Careers and Jobs at Aramex