- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Pull out the appropriate withholding tax data and transactions from relevant Accounts payable and / or General Ledger ERP’s with support of IT and business finance teams.
- Ensure data completeness and full coverage of all business divisions and management entities in scope.
- Prepare and update relevant tax provision schedules as needed.
- Research and correct process errors that caused incorrect tax filings.
- Responsible for the preparation of the WHT filings in Egypt and Levant.
- Ensure that all tax filings across the region are submitted within the due dates.
- Handle and communicate with PwC/Tax Advisors across MENAT region.
- Responsible for all WHT Accounts and approves the tax accounts reconciliations on quarterly basis.
- Responsible for the issuance of the WHT certificates.
- Responsible for updating tax filing acknowledgement on the e-compliance.
- Coordinate WHT audits by various taxation authorities.
- Complete required tax reporting and filing with local authority in a timely manner.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Electronics and Semiconductors
- Strong controllership analytical skills – able to link financial results to operational performance drives.
- Experience leading cross-functional projects / process improvement within operations / finance function.
- GE ops system / routines.
- Ability to prepare and deliver effective presentations.
- Customer Orientation - Ability to build good partnership with all stakeholders in the processes.
- Team Leadership.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills.
- Support a positive environment despite constant changes.
- Strategic, visionary and inclusive skills - Good ability to stay updated with market trends and external changes to incorporate knowledge in our internal processes.
- Good dealing with ambiguity and a non-structured environment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
About this Company
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
See all Careers and Jobs at General Electric