- Experience Needed:
2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Johnson & Johnson Middle East is recruiting for a Territory Manager Wound Closure to be located in Cairo.
- Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
- Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
- Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer. And our culture is interconnected by the shared values of Our Credo.
- It’s a culture that celebrates diversity and diverse perspectives. It helps employees achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities.
- Creates a tactical plan to achieve objectives through sales and servicing of multiple midsize hospital accounts in a prescribed territory.
- Conducts and implements market development and field marketing activities.
- Schedules appointments and makes preplanned sales presentations to customers.
- Demonstrates proper use of products to physicians.
- Contacts potential new customers.
- Promotes and Coordinates professional education activities to enhance the knowledge of health care professionals.
- Makes regular visits to customer locations to gather information on orders and market conditions.
- Performs contract and tender management activities.
- Develops customer and product focused presentation packages for sales.
- Prepares sales reports and documents as required.
- Follows up with customers to resolve any issues and ensure satisfaction.
- Provides input to sales forecast for business planning.
- Relays relevant market information to management.
- Identifies potential impacts to business.
2 to 5 years
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at Johnson & Johnson
t Johnson & Johnson, we believe good health is the foundation of vibrant lives, thriving communities and forward progress. That’s why for more than 130 years, we have aimed to keep people well at every age and every stage of life. Today, as the world’s largest and...