- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Confer with management, production, and marketing staff to discuss project specifications and procedures.
- Coordinate and direct projects, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of technical activities.
- Analyze technology, resource needs, and market demand, to plan and assess the feasibility of projects.
- Plan and direct the installation, testing, operation, maintenance, and repair of facilities and equipment.
- Prepare budgets, bids, and contracts, and direct the negotiation of research contracts.
- Develop and implement policies, standards and procedures for the engineering and technical work performed in the department.
- Perform administrative functions such as reviewing and writing reports, approving expenditures, enforcing rules, and making decisions about the purchase of materials or services.
- Review and recommend or approve contracts and cost estimates.
- Monitor and determine various staffing and training needs
- Train and supervise engineering staff members
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
Architectural and Design Services Engineering Services
About this Company
El Sallab Company was established in 1912. The vision was to create a company that would keep alive the values like respect among all people, excellent customer service and to lay the groundwork for trade based on trust with customers and suppliers.The company is now...
See all Careers and Jobs at Ahmed El-Sallab