- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
13,000 to 15,000 EGP per month
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Do you have real experience with structural frameworks, dynamic web apps and developing server-side web applications? If yes, then this role is for you. In Everest Minds, you’ll collaborate with the most skilled teams in your field.
What to Expect at Everest Minds :
- Join us and you’ll be given the responsibility of engineering backend services with supporting front end UI for enterprise consumption in a cloud stack.
- Full stack web application development with a variety of languages including but not limited to AngularJS/React, NodeJS, etc
- You will assist in utilizing the best-in-practice architecture, tools, and design patterns in web development & payment solutions.
- You will be expected to think in an abstract or computational way to provide solutions to help scalability and handle complex business logic.
- Creativity in solution implementations is welcomed!
You are free to innovate using the latest technologies in the global market, We have no boundaries.
More than 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
If you want to work with the best, you have to be the best. A successful Full Stack Engineer at Everest Mind will demonstrate the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- General knowledge of both front-end and back-end web development from a consumer perspective
- Excellent communication skills (in English)
- Proficiency in the following skills and technologies is mandatory:
- MVC Architecture
- HTML5 / CSS3 (SASS is a Plus)
- Test-Driven Development / Continuous Integration/Delivery
- Service-Oriented Architecture / Microservices
- SQL (Any SQL)
- Cloud Experience (AWS / Azure)
- Web software optimization
- DB optimization
- Ionic is a plus
- IOS & Android development is a plus
The Type of Full Stack Engineer We’re Looking For
Everest Minds values a culture of excellence. We need web developers who are not only technically proficient but also demonstrate the following qualities:
- Perfectionism when it comes to code quality
- Commitment to developing a simple, clean, and attractive UI
- Confidence that your talent is significantly above your peers and competitors
- A willingness to embrace the concept of iterative development as the means for building excellent products
- And an obsessive commitment to quality
About this Company
Everest Minds is a digital product agency. We build user-centric, highly scalable digital products for startups, corporates, and governments in the EMEA region. We transform organizations through agile product management, design, and engineering.
See all Careers and Jobs at Everest Minds