- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
General Administrative Duties
- Manage and produce accurate formal reports in accordance with time table formal reports for surveyor operator.
- Responsible for all surveying operation for all projects.
- Prepare the d.w.g convert to surveyors points and level.
- Responsible for given levels and based point at the sites for all execution sections.
- Check up his devices to be save working good.
- Revise maintenance time schedules for all his devices.
- Any mission to be added for Arch. Project Manager.
More than 4 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
Minimum required Education
- University degree in Engineering
Minimum required Professional Experience
- A minimum of 4+ years of experience in a related field experience.
Skills and Abilities:
- Understanding of all surveyor operation and methods
- Implementing construction technology.
- Being technologically savvy
- Managing budgets and projects
- Familiarity with construction materials and methods
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Good knowledge of construction methods and materials
- Budget handling skills
- Excellent IT and maths skills
- A methodical approach to work
- Good organizational skills
- Understanding of Building Regulations and other legal guidelines