- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Evaluating and analyzing the source documents in order to determine a number of elements involved.
- Compiling estimates and proposals for approval.
- Delivery of projects to client’s expectations achieving targeted levels of profitability.
- Key player in the resource tracking system: identifying, reporting and scheduling resources
- Manage client relationships and serve as primary day-to-day contact for external clients.
- Manage localization projects from beginning to end, working closely with translators.
- Coordinate the activities of the production and QA teams to ensure timely delivery
- Monitor and document project status
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Translation and Localization
- Bachelor's Degree (localization, business, linguistics, or with equivalent experience)
- 2 to 3 years of project management experience
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills
- Analytical and organized problem solving abilities
- Able to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Fluent in English is a must
About this Company
Qtrans Language Solutions is a Translation Company established in Bakersfield, California, US since 2016. Our main aim is to help remove language barriers through various types of services that serve wide range of customers, from individuals looking for professional...
See all Careers and Jobs at Qtrans Language Solutions