- Experience Needed:
3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The sales manager will be responsible for identifying new opportunities for the company in market and creating a plan to secure such opportunities and grow the company’s client portfolio in terms of markets as well as revenue.
- Responsible for executing the digital sales plans and marketing activity.
- Develop negotiation strategies and positions by studying the integration of new ventures, ideas and possibly platforms with the company’s strategy and operations; and also examining risks and potentials as well as estimating partners' needs and goals.
- Develop and implement plans to reach a large base of clients in an efficient and sustainable way.
- Ensure all sales projects are delivered in line with plans, budgets and quality expected.
- Work closely with the Strategy team on identifying right clients.
- Work closely with the account management team to ensure the service quality level and client satisfaction.
- Work closely with the Senior Management to ensure the strategic goals are achieved.
- Explore new approaches and converting services and products to improve sales conversion rate.
- Follow all standard operating procedures and use all tools and existing guidelines to do the job and working on enhancing them.
- Contact potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings.
- Propose company services that best meet the potential client’s business needs.
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements, develop and negotiate contracts in collaboration with the legal team as well as integrate contract requirements with business operations.
- Brief account management to prepare custom-made proposals and ensuring they satisfy client’s requirements.
- Responsible to create a strong customer base for the company in and introduce the company diverse services to targeted clients to ensure attaining desired outcomes.
- Seek and maintain collaborations with potential partners and sponsors to cooperate with the company in different projects.
- Attend conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Prepare and regularly update infinity’s corporate presentations and service-specific presentations.
- Enhance existing business development process and work on its continued development.
- Train and develop entry-level business development executives.
- Kindly Send Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Marketing and Advertising
About this Company
Infinity Digital & Marketing Agency the only choice to take your business to the first line of success especially in Digital & Marketing services like:
See all Careers and Jobs at Infinity
• Branding & Strategy building.
• Social Media Marketing (SMM)
• Search Engine Optimization (SEO)