- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Create WDD projects on CRM in terms of drawings, types of units, pricing and all information received from the development department.
- Inspect project penetration, manage project PNL and apply price change strategy if needed.
- Project inventory management and follow up according to sales needs and project absorption.
- Prepare system sales reports as requested
- Create, assign and/or reassign leads to sales team.
- Monitor, analyze and prepare presentations of sales reports to support the management future plans
- CRM enhancement and development according to business needs
- Archive and control all sales agreements and documents.
- Calculate sales commission for the sales team according to company policy
- Handle communication between brokerages and indirect sales team
- Update and implement all company offers, discounts and new selling initiatives on the system.
- Act as the point of contact and source for any information and any documentation related to projects, units specifications pricing and payment terms to any department.
2 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Wadi Degla Holding has successfully created a bouquet of multifaceted operations encompassing everything from sports facilities, telecommunications, to real estate developments and industrial projects.
See all Careers and Jobs at Wadi Degla Group