- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
10,000 to 20,000 EGP per month, Bonuses
About the Job
- Identifying user and system requirements.
- Prioritizing software development, setting timelines and assigning tasks to team members
- Creating low fidelity prototypes
- Writing or reviewing code
- Run functionality testings and debug code
- CI/CD pipelines
- Oversee junior web developers and evaluate their performance
- Software documentation
- Defines site objectives by analyzing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
- Designs and develops user interfaces to Internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle; determining design methodologies and tool sets; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
- Recommends system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development.
- Accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Supports and develops web application developers by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities.
- Define and deliver software
- Develop readable, testable, and maintainable code to spec
More than 4 years
Not Specified at least
Marketing and Advertising Transportation Travel and Tourism
About this Company
We started as “Cairo Airport Shuttle Bus” operating since 2003, as the sole official tourism transportation company for both Cairo International Airport Company and The Egyptian Holding Company of Airport & Navigation System.
See all Careers and Jobs at Cairo Airport Travel
With the growing number of our loyal...