- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
- Develop and drive credible and productive long-term relation with customers, by understanding their business needs and providing tailored value propositions, being the orchestrator of the relationships with accounts.
You are responsible for
- Developing, maintaining and driving continuous improvement of the relations with existing and potential customers in the assigned district/area for healthcare informatics business
- Creating yearly sales plans, with the help of sales management, to set targets and to plan actions and Marketing & Communication deliverables.
- Initializing customer tailored sales actions and supporting sales actions.
- Monitoring the quality of the realization of the actions, improvement of contact between the internal service and the customers to get a good result of the actions.
- Systematically analyzing and reporting of sales results, expectations, market, competition and trends to make proposals for improvement.
- Establish an ideal distribution network to cover the important markets across Saudi Arabia & improve both weighted & numeric distribution
- Accountability for financials as well as collection in line with the Average Working Capital (AWOCA) targets.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
Koninklijke Philips N.V. is a Dutch multinational technology company headquartered in Amsterdam currently focused in the area of healthcare and lighting. It was founded in Eindhoven in 1891 by Gerard Philips and his father Frederik, with their first products being light bulbs
See all Careers and Jobs at Philips