- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
About the Job
- Responsible for the creative vision for online and offline campaigns in Egypt and other markets
- Create a brand image for the business
- Focus on branding and branded material across different platforms
- Define the brand structure, tonality, and brand direction to be applied across all online/offline uses
- Cooperate with relevant departments to complete product promotions and operations
- Creating designs from scratch or editing designs.
- Working on designs to produce an effective marketing and advertising campaign.
- Prepares visual presentations by designing art and copy layouts.
- Think of new approaches to communicating ideas.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Stay up-to-date with new design techniques and software
- Design layouts to deliver a wide range of visual assets/materials and produce documents from design concept to final format.
- Create graphic design materials for print and online environments, including websites, handouts, posters, signage, advertisements, digital marketing, etc.
- Be current by generating engaging, memorable visual and copy concepts, especially in packaging related designs, by researching design trends and best practices, new technologies and applications.
- Contribute to the development, maintenance and updating of graphics, visual identity usage, and logo guidelines for House of Cocoa.
- Ensure graphic design content is aligned with target demographic, in coordination with the marketing team.
- Other duties related to the marketing department activities as requested.
- Monthly photo-shoot content co-ordination with photography team
- Ensure brand guidelines and identity.
- Follow up and dealing with printing suppliers.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least