- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Cegedim.cloud is a department of the Cegedim group providing its customers with cloud services (virtual machines, load balancing, storage...) managed through a CMP (Cloud Management Platform) and APIs.
- With data centers in several continents and a best of breed infrastructure.
- To support its growth; Cegedim.cloud is looking to hire a Dev/Ops administrator to manage, maintain and improve the automation of its infrastructures and systems.
- Reporting to the IT Product Manager, successful candidate will work in a dynamic, passionate and innovative team of developers and systems engineers specializing in automation.
- Responsible of administration of Linux and Windows systems
- Develop, maintain and improve areas/points for automation of infrastructures and systems
- Work in conjunction with developers and other systems teams with respect to DevOps culture
- Ensure the quality of automation services
- Responsible for security of the network and the servers
- Pragmatic, you know how to make the right decisions to work on multiple requests in parallel while respecting deadlines
- Geek at heart and passionate, you are curious and keen on keeping yourself up-to-date with respect to the latest technological developments
5 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
About this Company
We are Cegedim; a leading global innovative technology and services company; with a global team of 4500+ employees in 36 countries. We started our operations in Egypt in 2019 as a global development and support Center for our Software solutions, with a large team of various profiles and skills.
See all Careers and Jobs at Cegedim