- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Challenge yourself by selling the Platform & Technologies value of our Cloud and On-premise solutions to our Mid-Size prospects and customers. Grow with one of the most successful field sales organizations in the world as a Specialized Sales Executive.
The primary responsibility of the P&T Solution Sales Executive (PTSSE) is to build and manage a pipeline of Analytics, DDM and SCP software license opportunities and incremental revenue. The PTSSE drives opportunity qualifications and manages the opportunities in the pipeline directly and/or with channel partners. As an integral part of the account team, the PTSSE leverages other SAP resources, including Presales team and Business Development teams.
The PTSSE should be able to manage and closes deals independently or actively through partners.
The PTSSE will work in a unique Team built for helping internally and externally to increase the knowledge of our three main Solutions bags in Cloud and On-premise: Analytics, Database and Data management , SAP Cloud Platform.
- Develop strategic territory business plan.
- Directly interact with CXO to position the value of our P&T portfolio as supported by ROI, business case development, references, and supporting analyst data.
- Brief SAP executives on account strategies, drive executive interaction and meetings with CXO.
- Built a strong and trustable business effective relationship with SAP Partners in order to drive incremental pipeline, manage activities to create new business and control strongly the revenue performance quarterly.
- Identify, Recruit, and Close new Customers within your patch and through specialized partners.
- Pursue professional and personal development.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
- Master degree, preferably in business
- Minimum of 5 years´ experience in complex solution sales
- Mandatory: experience in selling, preferably Cloud
- Successful experience in multichannel go-to-market models
- Natural drive to excel
- Fluent in English and Arabic
- Strong customer focus and interpersonal skills to serve as a trusted advisor
- Good IT/ preferably business software knowledge and understanding of business processes
- Capacity to listen actively in order to identify prioritized customer needs
- Understanding of business challenges facing a defined industry and line of business
- Ability to articulate the SAP value proposition, especially on Intelligence Technologies Value clearly
- Ability to work independently with a strong drive for results
- Strong facility with teamwork and an ability to learn and adapt quickly
About this Company
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we...
See all Careers and Jobs at SAP