- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Females Preferred
About the Job
- Responsible for the design pre-schematic phase to construction technical/ working details, & prepare final plans, working, shop drawings using samples, moodboards, materials & furnishing, able to develop & present design concepts.
- Prepare & participate in client presentations, determine his goals & requirements of the project & follow up with him regarding his preferences.
- Meet with contractors/site engineers to explain/ present design details.
- Performs research & maintains a working knowledge of trends & new developments in the interior design & architecture worlds, In-depth knowledge of furniture systems & finishes
- Work within timely schedules to coordinate the completion of tasks through to final project completion
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Architectural and Design Services Arts and Crafts Engineering Services
About this Company
AMD is an interior design company, aiming to highlight the excellence of its clients.
See all Careers and Jobs at AMD