- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Transportation, Medical & Social Insurance.
About the Job
- Diagnose and treat disorders of the musculoskeletal system.
- Order and interpret the results of laboratory tests and diagnostic imaging procedures.
- Advise against injured athletes returning to games or competition if resuming activity could lead to further injury.
- Record athletes' medical care information and maintain medical records.
- Record athletes' medical histories and perform physical examinations.
- Examine and evaluate athletes prior to participation in sports activities to determine level of physical fitness or predisposition to injuries.
- Coordinate sports care activities with other experts including specialty physicians and surgeons, athletic trainers, physical therapists, or coaches.
- Provide education and counseling on illness and injury prevention.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services
About this Company
Saudi German Hospitals Group is a medical complex; the idea was conceived right from the start to provide special services to the patients with particular consideration to orthopedics and traumatology in respect of those patients who are in KSA, the Gulf and the areas covering...
See all Careers and Jobs at Saudi German Hospital