- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time Freelance / Project
About the Job
- Junior HR Generalist needed temporarily for a duration of 6 Months.
- Handle on boarding cases as assigned, including one on one orientations, collection and verification of hiring documents, sending related announcements, electronic registration of the related data and opening payroll accounts. .
- Handle various medical insurance related processes in coordination with the various providers, including:
a.Processing enrollment or cancellation requests.
b.Facilitating visa letters and replacement cards.
c.Generating monthly changes reports and submitting them.
d.Following up on claims.
- Life Insurance:
- Enroll all employees under the firm’s life insurance policy in a timely manner.
- Ensure any claims, financial settlements and payments are processed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Implement an efficient and employee-friendly exit process, including meeting with the leavers, communicating their departure with the relevant departments, and handling all related paperwork and processes.
- Assume full responsibility for the monthly employee changes process, including tracking, collecting, registering and announcing the changes (electronically and in hard copy format).
- Manage the administration of the firm’s corporate credit card programme and work with the payroll bank to resolve any related issues as well as individual employee issues.
- Prepare any reports requested regarding current employees, change of status, new hires, end of service, leaves, documents and policies (e.g. IA requirements, management requests, etc.).
- Process various types of HR letters as requested.
- On a quarterly basis, review and analyze all exit interviews and prepare meaningful analysis and corresponding recommendations to present and discuss with the CHRO.
- On an annual basis, update the travel allowance destinations in line with the applicable guidelines and ensure those eligible receive their accurate entitlement.
- Produce and regularly update all workflows and step-by-step reports for the areas of responsibilities.
- Provide support to the HR Director and the Employee Benefits & Services team as required.
- Participate in the monthly (Egypt) branch visits as required.
- Work on various project teams within the department as required and requested.
- Act as a back-up for coworkers in Benefits and Employee Services.
0 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
EFG Hermes, the leading investment bank in the Arab world, draws on 30 years of experience to serve as the preeminent investment bank in the region, providing a wide spectrum of financial services including Investment Banking, Asset Management, Securities Brokerage, Research...
See all Careers and Jobs at EFG Hermes