- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
7,000 to 7,709 EGP per month
- Education Level:
- Diploma at least
About the Job
- Monitor running cost expenditure (including devolved budgets) against agreed budgets; perform weekly/monthly line item checks Identify any discrepancies in the financial reports
- Validate & process all Off-line Payments before submitted to Financial Controller.
- Park/post Transfer & Refund payments on SAP and reviewing supporting documentation to ensure it is done according to exams refund policy and Exams internal refund process.
- Ensure the correct WBS’s and GLs are used to post expenses and Income. Responsible for parking/posting corrective journal entries where necessary
- Debts over 30 days are chased and up-to-date information maintained according to Debtor Policy.
- Preparation & post monthly accruals, support preparation of cash flow forecasts, and planning and forecasting exercise
- Prepare Exams Income reconciliation reports and ensure they are completed on time and in the format assigned comparing the expected income to the cash collected.
- Identify exams bank income both GBP and local currency and take appropriate steps to match and maintain the Business Partner Account
- Create board PRs on SAP and ensure P2P compliance within exams team, work closely with PO releaser and Market Place to ensure all transactions are in line with procurement policy & Controls.
- Validate ESO’s confirmation on each examination board invoice against schools registration report, and sales Invoices sent to schools in order to make the mirroring between income & Expenditure
- Make GR for examination board PO lines on the system based on the above-mentioned process & after getting the confirmation of receiving the service from the operational officers
- Match the board fee invoices with the sales invoices issued to the customers to make sure that the related income has been collected before processing the board fee invoices
- Scan Board fee invoices & send it to HUB team in order to be IR-ed & paid on its due date
- Filling all examination boards POs, invoices & supporting documents for further P2P process audit.
- Report & Process all Exams Board Fee accruals on SAP after verifying with operational Managers Finance Manager & according to approval limits in DA.
- Report & Process All Exams Agency income/Board fee accruals on SAP according to the agreed process for these kinds of expenditures.
- Validate discount / free places transactions during preparing reconciliations to ensure all exams discount are in line with discount policy.
- New customers creation/amendments requests.
- Provide support to the Egypt Finance and Exams teams in all of the above areas, as directed by Exams Finance Manager.
Risk Management and Audit:
- Support in internal and external audit review by furnishing appropriate documentary evidences, approvals and explanations within close timelines.
- Assist in the implementation of audit recommendations.
- Ensure compliance with finance policy.
More than 2 years
Diploma at least
Education Financial Services
- English at B2 Level is essential.
- Arabic speakers are preferred.
- Degree/Diploma in Finance or Accounting.
- Part qualified with a recognized accounting body.
- Understanding of financial accounting and reporting.
- Experience of financial management in an ERP environment with functional use / knowledge of SAP.
Please make sure to complete your application and fill in all the details as we do not check personal resumes/Profiles.
About this Company
The British Council is the United Kingdom’s international organisation for cultural relations and educational opportunities. Our purpose is to create international opportunities for the people of the UK and other countries and build trust between them worldwide.
See all Careers and Jobs at British Council Egypt