- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Annual Bonus, Medical Insurance, Social Insurance
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
- Assist in the Recruitment process, prepare announcements, screen, and filter CVs, arrange interviews
- Ensure new hired employees paperwork is completed and processed
- Process all personnel action forms communicate with Social Insurance office, Labor office, Medical Insurance company.
- Prepare or update employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting, and terminating
- Carry out the orientation of newly hired employees, explain human resources policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees
- Inform job applicants of job duties, responsibilities, benefits, schedules, working conditions.
- Maintain a good work environment for employees.
- Addressing any employment relation issue. complaints.
- Processing all personnel action forms and ensuring proper approval.
- Monitor employee's attendance
- Conduct training sessions
- Participate in the performance evaluation process
- Prepare required Human Resources reports
- Provide operations support and documentation support for managers. Determine the administration issues and resolve them for smooth office operations.
- Coordinate with inside staffs and outside agencies for daily administrative operations and office
- All Organization Development (OD) procedures. job requirements
- Payroll preparation. payroll by with the monitor of relevant employee information, i.e. holiday and sick days taken. job requirements
- Form and maintain employee records
- Updating databases internally
- Preparing necessary HR documents.
- Communicating with external partners
- Being the first point of contact for employees on any HR-related queries
- Improve the HR & Personnel Operational Policies and Procedures manuals ensuring total compliance by all company employees.
- Also updates the company handbook upon any occurring procedures/regulation change, and ensure comprehensive communication to the concerned parties.
- Responsible for all office supply purchasing and cleaning services
- Ticket booking, hotel booking, assisting the visitors from Mayekawa branch offices, Airport pick up and drop off to hotel or offices.( if required )
2 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Engineering Services Oil and Gas
About this Company
Mayekawa Manufacturing Company has expanded its business by focusing on freezing and compression technologies ever since its establishment in 1924. As a thermal engineering company we have long contributed to providing business solutions to our customers based on these...
See all Careers and Jobs at MAYEKAWA EGYPT LLC