- Experience Needed:
2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
To assist Marketing and Assistant Marketing Managers in all aspects of marketing, event planning and execution, advertising and promotional activities within the mall property to a deliver best in class customer experience.
- Creative: Briefing and execution of marketing, operations and customer service jobs with creative agency.
- Website Content: Regularly monitor the information related to the brand on the company website as well as social media platforms. Communicate regularly with Digital Manager to provide accurate and current information to visitors on all digital platforms.
- Media: Ensure seamless communication between creative and media agencies for delivery of creative material for media ATL campaigns.
- Retailers: Support Asst. Marketing Manager in preparing communication: newsletters, surveys and ensuring timely dispatch.
- Campaigns/Promotions: Support team in rolling out of campaigns from briefing to execution. Responsible to make sure post campaign reports are compiled and circulated on time.
- PR Calendar: Work together with Marketing Manager and appointed PR/media tracking agency to monitor media coverage received on a monthly basis.
- Social Media: Provide content for social media platforms to Digital team.
- Responsible for the preparation, implementation, delivery and management of events team (made up internal staff, consultants and external contractors) for scheduled public and corporate events, optimizing PR exposure and related advertising and promotion opportunity during that period.
- Invoicing: Ensuring all agencies submit billing accurately and on time to be processed by Marketing Administrator.
- Budgets: Assist Marketing Manager in maintaining of campaign budgets.
- Policies & Procedures: Assist in preparing of specialty leasing forms where related to marketing.
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Real Estate/Property Management Retail
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Diploma/Degree in marketing/PR/advertising/mass communication
- English and Arabic speaker
- 2 -3 years’ experience in retail or mall marketing/PR/events/advertising agency
- Previous Budget/ campaigns/marketing experience a must
- Communication Skills (verbal and written)
- Computer literacy/PowerPoint presentation skills
- Presentation skills
- Eng/Arabic skills
- Creative ideas (marketing plan/concepts)
- Good communicator
- Quick thinker
- Fast worker
- Energetic, passionate about marketing
- Can-do approach
- Problem solver
About this Company
Al-Futtaim’s family business traces its origins back to the 1930s on the banks of the Dubai Creek, a trailblazer for innovative trading concepts designed to enrich lifestyles.
See all Careers and Jobs at Al-Futtaim
Today, Al-Futtaim is present in 29 countries, represents over 200 companies spanning the...