- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- To supervise the end-to-end tasks of operating, managing, maintaining, configuring, customizing (as needed) and administrating the information systems the company uses to run its business.
- To perform software development tasks like architecting/designing and occasionally writing software modules/applications and inbound/outbound integration with other systems. The tasks require utilizing the suitable programming languages and tools.
- Software development tasks span a wide range of technologies including but not limited to web applications, enterprise applications, database development, Service-oriented Architecture.
- To supervise and coordinate the business support requests on owned systems which may require automation scripts and/or problem solving.
- To supervise the application of configuration or code changes to the systems to cope with business process changes.
- To coordinate the system changes in accordance with the overall architecture.
- To coordinate the operational and statistical reporting tasks.
- To support Business Support Systems activities including taking customer’s order, managing customer data, billing, rating and offering business to business and business to customer services.
- To support the sales and management of products, offers and bundles to businesses and mass-market customers. This regularly includes offering cross-product discounts, appropriate pricing and customer loyalty programs.
- To support the requirement of a single view of the customer and complex hierarchies across customer-facing applications. This also covers requirements for partner management and web-based customer self-service.
- To focus on billing, charging and settlement that can handle any combination of Operations Support Systems (OSS) services, products and offers. This also supports OSS order provisioning and partner settlement.
- To provide the business driver for Fulfillment Management and order provisioning.
- To perform any other duties requested by the Direct Manager.
- To support the Level 7 and 8 BSS developers with his/her experience.
- To design for complex tasks and reviewing output of Level 7 and 8 BSS developers.
- To supervise and coach the Level 7 and 8 BSS developers.
5 to 7 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
- Education: Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Information Systems
- Ideal Experience/Exposure: From 5 to 7 years of relevant work experience.
- Foreign Languages: Very good in spoken and written English Language
- Excellent software development skills in Java/Object-oriented/Web
- Very Good SQL background
- Very good general computer user (Windows/Office)
- Web services background
- Design patterns background (Preferable)
- Linux/Unix background
- At least Sun Certified Java Programmer (SCJP)
- (Preferable) Sun Certified Web Components Developer
About this Company
TE data is Egypt's largest IP based data communications carrier with a national network and a regional vision.
See all Careers and Jobs at WEData
TE data S.A.E. was established late 2001 by Telecom Egypt (Incumbent Operator of Egypt) to act as its data communications and Internet arm.