- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 100% travel
About the Job
- its for talented professionals to join our team. As seasoned consultants, we’re cognizant of having an environment that gives employees a good balance between work and lifestyle.
- CCG fields a highly accomplished team of seasoned consultants with unique expertise in the Enterprise Performance Management (EPM), Business Intelligence & Analytics (BIA), Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Robotic Process Automation (RPA) arenas.
- Our “Constellation Way” implementation approach offer the unique opportunity to demonstrate and apply business prowess combined with technical capabilities at some of the most innovative clients.
- CCG is now seeking highly motivated Oracle Planning Consultants to join our Enterprise Performance Management Practice.
- Works with project manager to deliver day to day activities
- Multi-tasking and ability to work between projects
- Participation in Requirement Gathering, Design & Training (Senior Consultants & Principal Consultants)
- Participation in Application Development, Documentation, Testing
- Ensure projects are successfully implemented (technically) with high quality within project timelines
- Team player and should be willing to learn new technologies as and when needed
- Ability to work in team or independently (as needed)
- Ability to Lead the technical team (Principal Consultants)
- Supporting customer and handling complex support queries
- Training and supporting junior team members (Senior Consultants & Principal Consultants)
- Being the go to person for consultants and other junior members (Senior Consultants & Principal Consultants)
3 to 7 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services