- Experience Needed:
3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Provide remote and on-site support to our customers inside/outside Egypt.
- Manage and monitor large computer networks for problems from a central location through communicating with site technicians and tracking problems until resolution.
- Investigate and identify the root cause of the incidents through analyzing problems, performing troubleshooting and tracking incident response on the system.
- Track, document and record precisely all technical issues and resolutions for future references.
- Maintain LAN, WAN and architecture of the server as per the business policy.
- Resolve the existing security issues including hardware malfunctions and track vulnerable scripts to avert the potential threats.
- Generate and maintain the virtual private network, Firewall, web protocols.
- Carry out investigations of security breach alert and report findings of security analysis.
- Monitor web security gateways, perimeter security, network access controls and end point security.
- Manage communications with third party vendors, Customer contacts and other IT teams.
- Maintain routers and switches and generate status reports of hardware and software products as per the designated policies.
- Prepare and submit weekly and monthly progress reports to the Networks team leader to clarify the current status and progress of assigned task.
- Escalates customer satisfaction problems and complex issued to Network Team Leader, Technical Project Services, if necessary.
- Measure the performance of his/her designated team and prepare consolidated report.
- Participate in performance evaluation of technicians and junior engineers.
- Provide technical training to new stuff and measure their capabilities.
- Prepare, compile and review the projects’ technical documentation with the details of the installation work and submits to team leader.
- Supervising the enrichment of the knowledge base system.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services