- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Gain a strong level of knowledge of the BU products, offers, solutions, strategy, market dynamic
- Support and Challenge the BU VP managing the BU performance in line with the BU strategy, objectives and targets.
- Maintain a strong efficient work relationship with Marketing, Sales, Execution center, Factory, Tendering. (maintain the proper balance between: challenge, support, and work together as one team)
- Provide effective commercial & finance procedures, or initiating change when required, to ensure key operational, commercial and financial targets are delivered (being business impactful)
- Manage the BU P&L (actual and forecast), the BU profitability (mix, GM, SFC investments), and monitor the performance vs BU RF, ASMP, and ensure achieving the BU targets
- Support the cluster CFO to ensure the compliance & managing the overall performance being the BU finance & commercial expert within his team
- Work closely with FP&A to ensure providing accurate periodic analysis and delivering insight that links financial reports to business strategies & market dynamics.
2 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Electronics and Semiconductors
About this Company
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
See all Careers and Jobs at Schneider Electric