- Experience Needed:
2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Develop and execute tools and methodologies to enable effective implementation of logistic plans.
- Compliance with the budget through securing less prices for the materials , different shipping lines with good prices & different customs brokers
- Contribute in secure a sufficient stock of the fast moving materials through overlapped shipments in order to minimize sales opportunity loss.
- Responsible for the day to day management of the logistics function, ensuring cost effectiveness and timely management of carriage.
- Organizing all shipments in line with company requirements
- Ensuring the integrity of import documentation such as Bills of lading, Commercial invoices and packing lists.
- Preparing and maintaining a delivery schedule and communicating to all relevant departments;
- Follow up the transfers for the external suppliers and issue form 4
- Record the arrival material into system and create codes for new products
- Monitoring the stock in order to keep a sufficient stock specially the fast moving materials.
- Follow up inventory balance and coordinate with warehouses for the arrival of new shipments.
- Working closely with sales team
- Continual review of shipping and arrival dates.
- Preparing for new orders based on market needs
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Business Supplies and Equipment Retail
About this Company
At Terra we are guided by 3 steps in our global search for contemporary finishing materials; taste, quality and usability. Terra prides itself on constantly discovering, selecting and delivering a unique, ever-changing product line fit for the Egyptian market. At Terra you...
See all Careers and Jobs at Terra Egypt