- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The EDI Analyst is the point of contact for client's production support cases and implementation projects. Responsible for creating and managing projected plans, gathering requirements, testing and delivery of requirements and status updates to clients. Will be on boarding and is responsible for providing functional and technical EDI services for implementation projects which includes testing, deployment and documentation of the client and their trading partners.
- Implement client's project or support request's from initial stage into live production.
- Interact with new and current assigned clients and trading partners to capture and analyze requirements
- EDI mapping specifications, project objectives and on-boarding activities through go-live.
- Gather clients' support and project request requirements, configuration details, scenario testing and maintain professional feedback and project status updates.
- Map documents to and from various file formats including, but not limited to, ANSI X12, XML, flat file layouts, and direct to database connectivity.
- Collaborate with internal or external clients to ensure successful setup of communications for EDI transmissions including, but not limited to, AS2, FTP and VAN setups and facilitate flow of new and existing transactions to ensure successful implementation and handoff into a production environment.
- Provide on-going training, technical guidance and client support to both, internal and external clients.
- Build operational relationships between clients and trading partners by coordinating communication and obtaining EDI specifications.
- Effectively build on current support and services by enhancing the performance of the client services organization.
- Develop and implement value added solutions and EDI strategy, that enable clients' to meet their organizational initiatives.
- Regularly analyze and maintain knowledge existing client's EDI environment in order to make recommendations for improvement.
- Ability to effectively identify, troubleshoot and resolve client inquiries/support cases in a timely manner.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
FlairsTech is an international software services organization, providing professional software services to clients globally. We serve 2500+ customers worldwide offering different services and solutions with experience in the international market.
See all Careers and Jobs at Flairstech
We provide a...