- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Design mobile-based features
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Create quality mockups and prototypes
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
Skills and Qualifications
- Proficiency with HTML and CSS.
- Proficiency with SCSS.
- Good at UI/UX, Wire framing, Mockups.
- Excellent in Responsive design.
- Good using of Photoshop and Illustrator for web
- Good Problem Solving Skills.
- Experience with Front-end technologies (Angular 2+, React).
- Experience with web API’s and REST
- Front-End Architecture
- Experience with Source Control Systems (TFS, GIT)
- Experience with Agile Methodologies
- Design Patterns
- BSc degree in computer Science, relevant field or Proven years of experience
Good to have:
- Experience in C# and .Net technologies
- Object oriented programming
- Entity Framework
About this Company
The background and history of Softec International goes back to the 1980s. It is a software solutions and services company with international global clients and part of a 500 million USD common shareholding group operating in more than 25 countries. The group’s first setup was...
See all Careers and Jobs at Softec International