- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
PepsiCo’s strength is its people. Winning together is all about respect for one another’s rare traits, backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Our teams reflect the diversity of our customers and our communities, breaking down barriers and winning awards.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. As a global food and beverage company with brands that stand for quality and are respected household names such as Quaker Oats, Tropicana, Gatorade, Lay’s and Pepsi-Cola, we are committed to Performance with Purpose; pushing to be best and fully committed to the people we share the planet with.
The Control & Reporting - Analyst - Costing will be responsible to ensure completeness of financial transactions provided by IBM team and adhere to reporting guidelines. Prepare detailed monthly analysis and closely interact with operations, sales and region teams to identify business opportunities & better utilize SAP system.
- Manage costing process for Snacks businesses during month-end and its related month-end transactions
- Ensure accuracy Direct material and MOH reporting in accordance with PepsiCo Inventory policies and US GAAP
- Lead IBM team to deliver all costing deliverables and meet reporting requirements as per agreed DTP (Desktop Procedures)
- Prepare monthly costing reports
- Provide business recommendations on a monthly basis for finished goods based on actual activity rate analysis (MOH & labor analysis) and support in Snacks balance sheet analysis
- Manage SAP actualization process including SAP/non SAP check points and accounts reconciliations
- Ensures correctness of the following on SAP
- Review SAP standard cost release (raw material, packaging material and finished goods)
- Work closely with business partners to support productivity initiatives
- Support both external and internal audits for costing related matters
- Ensure business compliance with Statutory, Legal and Taxation requirements, PepsiCo corporate and local business policies & procedures, and ethical business practices
- Partner with BPO (Business process Owner) and CO (Control Owner) in GCS and Fraud risk assessment, monitoring self testing and remediation of failures. Update GCS for Agro & MIM process
- Test costing GCS related controls
- Ensure timely closure of; Internal audit remediation, track progress and BAIC issues
- Prepare required analysis for Supply chain and planning finance to develop and track financial metrics and validate assumption for productivity projects to ensure tangible savings are delivered to P&L
More than 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
FMCG Food and Beverage Production
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/ Finance or any relevant discipline.
- Minimum 5 years of experience. Previous experience in Costing is required.
- Leadership experience and capability. Solid understanding of business levers.
- Ability to work cross-functionally, cross-geographically and across multiple cultures
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills is required
Relocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation
Job Type: Regular
About this Company
We are a leading global food and beverage company with brands that are respected household names throughout the world.
See all Careers and Jobs at Pepsico