- Experience Needed:
0 to 1 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
What You’ll Do
- Support delivery of High Touch Technical Care program to major accounts
- Regularly interact with Cisco's customer and internal teams in a coordinated fashion to ensure problem resolution
- Maintain a good relationship with the customer during the course of the problem resolution process through the effective use of email, telephone, Webex, video conferencing and other collaboration
- Co-ordinate root cause analysis upon customers request
- Write and/or enforce processes and procedures for customized support services.
- Act as "business driver" to improve the customer's and Cisco's internal operations.
- Identify, build and maintain relationships with customer's operational teams, and their management.
- Co-ordinate technical support to properly manage operational issues and customer needs, and ensure service delivery meets customer expectations.
- Represent the customer needs to Cisco post-sales support teams and applicable organizations.
- Take part in weekly conference calls to provide status reports to customer.
- Take part in creating and presenting quarterly business review reports to customers with analysis of customer’s operational incidents and support needs.
Who You’ll Work With
- Our best-in-class Customer Experience team combines knowledge of customer's network and processes with deep subject matter expertise and tenured experience to deliver unparalleled network support services. Here, you’ll be maintaining a good relationship with the customer during the course of the problem resolution process
- First 6 months: full-time training & shadowing in Krakow (Poland). Cisco will support you with the relocation to Poland and with obtaining a Visa/Work Permit when applicable. If you have no work experience this will act as your transition from university campus to work life.
- After 6 months: join local team in Cairo, supported by ongoing mentorship and guidance to accelerate your continuous development.
- Shape solutions of real world challenges, closely mentored and integrated into our diverse team.
Program Start Date: March 2020
Location: Krakow, Poland for the first 6 months and then, Egypt
Cisco seeks a High Touch Operations Analyst to work with designated mission-critical customers in Africa, such as Large Enterprise Companies, ensuring they receive premium-level service. As the liaison between the customer and Cisco Support Services, you will track everyone and everything that touches the service process, driving improvements and ensuring excellence at every phase. With significant exposure both internally and externally, you will have the opportunity to make a difference in this stimulating role.
0 to 1 years
About this Company
Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) enables people to make powerful connections--whether in business, education, philanthropy, or creativity. Cisco hardware, software, and service offerings are used to create the Internet solutions that make networks possible--providing easy access to...
See all Careers and Jobs at Cisco