- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Explore and study effective UI designs, trends, and best practices when it comes to interactions, animations, layouts, etc.
- Create a vision, conceive designs, and consistently meet deadlines and requirements.
- Design beautiful, intuitive interfaces for web and mobile app interfaces, while adhering to branding and design guidelines.
- Translate a UX concept from wireframes and sketches into detailed UI design.
- Development of responsive Frontend designs using tools such as CSS 3 or 4, Sass, HTML5, Bootstrap, Jquery, Angular JS and Angular TS.
- Creating modern, interactive Frontend components with great usability based on Bootstrap and other frameworks.
- Creating effective user flow and wireframes and propose new ideas.
- Designing websites & mobile application easy and effective to use.
- Iterate on design in order to evaluate current UX and bring improvement to the look and feel for UX of the product.
- Ensure the UI Compatibility cross defiant platform and different browsers.
- Coordinate with the Architect and Senior developers to choose the best control library that should be suitable for the business case.
4 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Business Services - Other Computer Software Information Technology Services
About this Company
I.T. Cores is classified and rated with (A) Standards.
See all Careers and Jobs at IT Cores
IT company that provides a wide array of web-based technologies to Saudi Arabia and the Middle East
Established in the year 2014 in Dammam – KSA by a group of IT professionals, backed by a strong...