- Experience Needed:
- More than 6 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Develop Digital and Social media activities aimed to reinforce Lenovo brand in the Date Centre market.
- Support communication and PR programs, in the traditional and digital space.
- Develop Lead generating Marketing programs for End customers – Large to SMB. Cooperate closely with local Sales teams to drive measurable revenue outcomes of marketing activities.
- Set up and coordinate event programs (both Channel and End-User oriented)
- Coordinate Channel marketing programs and activities – enablement, channel comarketing, promotions / demand generation.
- Develop relationship with our strategic Alliances Partners at local level and develop joint marketing programs
- Support EMEA organization in the execution of pan-EMEA activities – events, study tours, case studies, references
- Provide clear feedback to EMEA marketing team on key programmes, initiatives, share best-practise, ideas and priorities.
- Create and maintain strong partnership with local Sales organization, clearly articulate our marketing strategy and value added, while supporting Sales efforts.
- Own the marketing budget for the region and ensure due diligence in meeting deadlines, updating budget management systems and ensure joint planning with alliance partners, as well as ensuring that budgets are kept.
More than 6 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Hardware Computer Software Information Technology Services
About this Company
At Lenovo, our mission is simple: we create technology that enables people to challenge and inspire the world, helping them lead more fulfilling and interesting lives. It’s a big responsibility, we know. But it’s one we gladly take on.
See all Careers and Jobs at Lenovo
We understand that the world...