- Experience Needed:
- 8 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Annual Bonus
About the Job
- Shop drawing.
- Reviewing, adjusting & approving shop drawings.
- Managing relationships with projects different consultants.
- Managing subcontractors’/suppliers’ database.
- Reviewing and negotiating subcontractors’/suppliers’ proposals and contracts.
- Working on new projects’/tenders’ proposals and quotations.
- Reviewing and approving client demands.
- Reviewing and approving subcontractor demands.
- Reporting regularly on project progress to project manager.
8 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
About this Company
Asass Investment is the portfolio manager of the real estate fund which runs the operational subsidiaries: Stone Group, and Asass Construction. Asass is also in charge of the strategic management and allocation of the real estate funds in the different real estate projects and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Asass